Sober Living House
MORE THAN SOBRIETY
Research has shown that peer supported sober living leads to sustainable recovery. Ixande sober living offers a warm and caring living environment for those who are focused on maintaining the necessary changes in their lives to support a sober lifestyle. Our residents are encouraged to take responsibility for themselves, whilst enjoying the benefits of a supportive and recovery-based environment.
Ixande sober living is a 12-bed self catering guest house situated in the vibrant beach side village of Muizenberg. We offer short term or long term leases, in shared (or single) accommodation with own bathroom.
- Comfortably furnished rooms
- The kitchen, lounge and braai facilities are shared, to enhance community support
- Free Wi-fi is available
- Excellent security, including video surveillance and 24hr armed guard response
- Safes are available in each rooms for safe keeping of valuables
- Lock up parking is available on site
- Weekly room and bed linen service
- Live-in House Manager
- On-site 24hr Recovery based support
- Recovery based household lease agreement
- Cost of shared room rental is R12600 per 28 days.
Local coffee shops and the railway station are only 1.5km away and well within walking distance for easy access. The beachfront is a 10 minute walk away. There are numerous 12 Step meetings in the area.
If you or someone you love needs help, please contact us for information and assistance.
Call: +27 21 761 7348