At Ixande you can expect dedicated professional addiction treatment at very affordable prices.
Why come overseas to Ixande for addiction treatment?
- Our prices are a fraction of what you would pay in your home country
- The favourable exchange rate allows for affordable long term rehab treatment
- Ixande provides the highest standard of professional care
- Cape Town is one of the most beautiful places in the world
- Ixande is a popular choice for overseas clients from United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, USA and the Middle East
Arrival and Departure
- Our clients are fetched directly from airport arrivals, and escorted to Passport control on departure, after completion of treatment.
- Sometimes it is essential for clients to remove themselves from a risky environment whether it be using friends or enabling family members.
- Treatment at Ixande in Cape Town allows for a healthy distance whilst at the same time we provide for any necessary family involvement
Integration and Sightseeing
- A key aspect of rehab treatment at Ixande is integration into a recovery lifestyle.
- This means that clients are given the opportunity to engage in recovery based activities outside of the facility in the later phase of treatment.
- For example outings to the beach, hiking up Table Mountain or visiting Robben Island.
For 3 months treatment inclusive of all costs, you can expect to pay up to R200,000 (+- £11,500/US$15,000)
*Please go to www.xe.com to calculate up to date cost in: GBP, Euro, US dollar etc.
Included in treatment fees: Fees per 28 days R 50,000.00 * inc. VAT
- Bed and full board (in shared accommodation)
- Full treatment including individual and group therapy and psycho education
- Art therapy and Trauma Release Exercise
- Holistic therapies including mindfulness meditation, yoga, reiki, biodanza, and gardening
- Transport to 12 Step meetings
* Excludes medical detox fees where needed (R4,000 per day) – usually 3 days
* Emergency medical expenses/emergency deposit (R20,000) – refundable if not used
* Excludes Doctor and Psychiatrist fees, blood tests and medication (approx. R5000)
* Excludes pocket money (approx. R6000 per 28 days)
* Excludes dental treatment (recommended as very affordable in South Africa)
If you or someone you love needs help, please contact us for information and assistance.