Why come overseas to Ixande for addiction treatment?
- Our prices are a fraction of what you would pay in your home country
- The favourable exchange rate allows for affordable long term rehab treatment
- Ixande provides the highest standard of professional care
- Cape Town is one of the most beautiful places in the world
- Ixande is a popular choice for overseas clients from United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, USA and the Middle East
Arrival and Departure
- Our clients are fetched directly from airport arrivals, and escorted to Passport control on departure, after completion of treatment.
- Sometimes it is essential for clients to remove themselves from a risky environment whether it be using friends or enabling family members.
- Treatment at Ixande in Cape Town allows for a healthy distance whilst at the same time we provide for any necessary family involvement
Integration and Sightseeing
- A key aspect of rehab treatment at Ixande is integration into a recovery lifestyle.
- This means that clients are given the opportunity to engage in recovery based activities outside of the treatment environment.
- For example outings to the beach, hiking up Table Mountain or visiting Robben Island.
Fees per 28 days VAT inc. R 40,000.00*
*Please go to www.xe.com to calculate up to date cost in:
GBP, Euro, US dollar etc.
Included in treatment fees:
- Bed and full board (in shared accommodation)
- Full treatment including individual and group therapy
- Art therapy, Trauma reduction exercise therapy, Fitness class
- Holistic therapies including yoga, reiki, biodanza, gardening, Meditation
- Transport to 12 Step meetings
*Emergency medical expenses/emergency deposit (R20,000) – refundable if not used
*Excludes Doctors fees, blood tests and medication
*Excludes pocket money
If you or someone you love needs help, please contact us for information and assistance.
Call: +27 21 761 7348